Allyn International has developed in-house an exclusive catalog of logistics training and supply chain eLearning courses.
Since 2020, some of our exclusive supply chain and logistics training are available for external users.
Some selected courses – click for details:
These Logistics, Trade and Supply Chain focused eLearning courses are prepared in house and lead by our subject matter experts. They are designed for a variety of Supply Chain professionals, including but not limited to individuals working or aspiring to work in Procurement, Sourcing, Buyers, and Project Manager positions.
You can find all our publicly available eLearning courses here.
For organizations with multiple possible learners, we also provide dedicated customizable Learning environments giving your users access to over 30 hours of logistics and supply chain focused training.
Our constantly growing catalog of supply chain and logistics training courses currently includes the following items:
- 4 logistics and supply chain introductory courses:
- Introduction to transport modes – an eLearning online course in which we present and review briefly the main freight transport modes (Air, Ocean, Road, Rail and Barge).
- Introduction to documents – an eLearning online course covering, thanks to an interactive interface, certain key transport documents (notably Invoice, Packing list, Bill of Lading, CMR, Air Waybill, Certificates of origin…)
- Introduction to customs classification – an eLearning online course presenting the globally used customs Harmonized System (HS) and providing additional details related to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTS) and how it expands on the Harmonized System.
- How ports work – learn about how ports work and how they handle cargo in this Allyn International logistics training.
- 4 transport logistics training essential knowledge courses
- Air freight transport essentials – an eLearning online course in which we review air freight cargo transport from the perspective of a logistics coordinator, of someone purchasing air freight transport service from a forwarder.
- Ocean freight liner transport essentials – an eLearning presenting ocean cargo transport with a strong focus on ocean break bulk, RORO or containerized freight transport using regular liner services.
- EMEA inland transport essentials – this eLearning online course provides essential information related to standard road transport (Full Truckload – FTL and Less Than Truckload -LTL) as well as oversized, out of gauge (OOG) transport in the European region. We also briefly look at rail transport and barge transport.
- Americas ground transport essentials – an eLearning online course providing North America (mainly USA) focused essential information related to standard road transport (Truckload – TL and Less Than Truckload -LTL) as well as oversized, out of gauge (OOG) transport.
- 2 Incoterms® 2020 training courses:
- Incoterms® 2020 – our full Incoterms® eLearning online course presenting Incoterms® in general before reviewing each of the 11 Incoterms® individually.
- Incoterms® 2020 changes from 2010 – a free short eLearning online course on the main differences between the 2020 and 2010 edition of the Incoterms®.